Over the past several weeks we’ve received reports from several Android Call Control users that they have been experiencing an issue where their contacts were disappearing from the native Android contacts and would reappear only after users rebooted their device. Once Call Control was disable or removed from their device, the problem subsided, which definitely indicated a problem with [...]
We have received many support requests lately regarding the extensive list of permissions that are required for Call Control to run on Android phones. We decided to write this post to explain what each permission is and how we use it within Call Control.
We maintain extremely high ethical standards surrounding the permissions you grant to [...]
We are starting a campaign to bring Call Control, and call blocking and spam protection in general, to the iOS/iPhone platform. We love Apple products and can’t believe that Apple doesn’t allow developers the ability to write call blocking applications. So we are hoping to change that by initiating a write in campaign to Apple [...]
Nice little write-up in Cell Phone Reviews (dot) com!
“Call Control to the rescue! This app has so many amazing features that it is as much an android “must,” as angry birds. There is a premium version that runs you $7.99 (has a free 14 day trial) and a free version.”
Practically Android has given us a remarkable and wonderful review! They [...]
#CallControl in the Android Activist! Announcing our PRO LICENSE giveaway at http://apps.facebook.com/callcontrolgiveaway/
Thanks Android Activist!
The latest version of Call Control has been launched on Android Marketplace! Remember, you can also download it directly from http://everycall.us/store/
Call Control now includes the following features:
- Send spam callers straight to voice mail on Android version 2.3 Gingerbread.
- Black and White List Backup/Restore service has been improved!
- CallControl service notification now shows [...]
We want to say THANKS! to Kyle M. over at Blackberry Cool for giving us a shout out. Reaching 1 million customers in under two years was a huge deal for us and we are thrilled he picked up the story!
So Thanks Kyle, it means a lot to us! Cheers!
Call Control gets reviewed! We don’t know this fella, but we like his review… Check it out starting at 4:00 into the video…
One thing he overlooks though is the Community Blacklist feature - the Community Blacklist is the reason Call Control can do what other call blockers can’t - our user base has grown past [...]
This week marks a major milestone for Call Control: We have reached 1 million users worldwide! In less than two years we’ve built our business to this point by empowering people to block unwanted calls and texts from scammers, telemarketers and private-caller nuisances.
Call Control, available on both Android and Blackberry, stops unwanted calls and [...]
- Call Control Android Contacts Issue
- Call Control Android Permissions Overview
- Block Calls from Rachel at Card Services
- Why upgrade to Call Control Pro?
- Campaign to bring Call Control to the iPhone
- Full support for Blackberry OS 7
- Kind Words From Cell Phone Reviews (dot) com
- Practically Android: “As much an android “must,” as angry birds.”
- Call Control featured in Android Activist
- Call Control latest version launched!
- Home page
- Do Not Call Lists by State
- How to File a Telemarketing/Junk Fax Complaint with the FCC.
- FTC accuses Dish Network of violating Do Not Call laws
- Number of US Cell and Landline Phones
- April 2013
- March 2013
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- April 2010
- February 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- August 2009
- June 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008