If you’ve received an unwanted telemarketing call, junk fax, or abandoned call you can quickly and easily file a complaint with the FCC here. Completing the form is pretty simple and should only take about 5 minutes. We’ve assembled a brief walk through below:
- Navigate to the complaint web form.
- Select ‘Telemarketing, Pre-Recorded Messages, and Do-Not-Call’ and click next.
- Select the type of complaint category that best fits the call you received. *Note you do not have to be listed on the Do-Not-Call list to file a complaint using this form.
- Click next and fill out your information and information and details about the call you received. You can also include details from EveryCall.us relating to the number to help the FCC in their investigation of your complaint.
- Tip: Be sure to request that your name and personal information not be made public. Your name could be sent to the telemarketer as part of the FCCs process if you do not. Read here for more details.
That’s it. By filing a complaint you’ve helped expose unwanted callers to the FCC for investigation!